Looking for class A CDL driver. Driving pickup/trailer and semi, van, step deck.Time and a half over 40. Home 95% of the nights. Usually start between 4 and 6 am and off by early afternoon. 2 weeks paid vacation annually. Employer HSA contribution, health insurance contribution.
Install, repair, and maintain electrical equipment.
High school diploma or GED. Electrical certification, license, or trade school work a plus. Can provide job training as well. 40-hour week and may work any shift or rotating shifts. Primarily 2nd and 3rd shift. Can expect occasional overtime hours and may be on-call for emergency repairs as well. Work primarily indoors. A good deal of manual labor may be required when maintaining equipment or performing other job duties.
Electrical Technician Tasks:
- Lay out and assemble basic electrical circuits and assemblies.
- Lay out and assemble machines based on drawings and detailed verbal instruction.
- Perform basic mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical blueprints, diagrams and schematics.
- Building maintenance as well as machine maintenance.
- Able to work with and troubleshoot systems comprising of plc, frequency drives, overloads...
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, welding, commercial drivers license (class A) all a plus.
Benefits include insurance assistance with HSA contributions, 2% matching 401K, 2 weeks vacation. Visit our website at www.strawblanket.com
Enviroscape ECM, 300 S Chestnut Street, Deshler, OH 43516, 888-550-1999